A. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Endeavour Lottery #425 (“the Lottery”) is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box
3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation’s charitable causes.
Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from Endeavour Foundation on 1800 63 40 40.
B. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By
purchasing a ticket, it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted by the person
whose name is completed on the ticket or in the entry mechanism as the entrant (“Entrant”).
3. The Lottery will be open from 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Wednesday 9th October 2019
and will continue until 7:00pm AEST on Wednesday 11th December 2019 (“Lottery Period”).
4. Entry in the Lottery is open to all Australian citizens and foreign persons (a foreign person being as defined within
the Foreign Acquisition and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth)) (“the Act”) who are at least 18 years old except the following
persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Endeavour Foundation Board of Directors or
the management committee and any member of their immediate family (defined as the person’s spouse and family
members residing at the same premises as the person) ; persons directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art
union and any member of their immediate family executive staff and their immediate family; Endeavour Foundation
lotteries staff and their immediate family; information systems staff and their immediate family; and the internal
auditor/s and their immediate family and those persons otherwise excluded by operation of the Charitable and Non –
Profit Gaming Rule 2010 (Qld);
5. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant warrants they are not prohibited from accepting the prize. Lottery prizes are
only transferrable to the winner named on the ticket. Lottery winners may be required by Endeavour Foundation to
travel to its Brisbane office to claim the Lottery prize and effect handover of the prize. The cost and expense
associated with any travel to the Brisbane office are to be borne by the winner.
6. Where the prize is land in Australia, an Entrant who is a foreign person and drawn as the winner of the Prize Home
may be required to obtain approval (at that Entrant’s own cost) from the relevant authority/s under the Act (and
related or replacement legislation relevant to the acquisition of land by foreign persons as in force at the Draw Date)
to acquire and hold land in Australia, prior to being eligible to receive that prize. If such approval is required, that
Entrant must promptly make application to the relevant authority and obtain requisite approval within a reasonable
time before that prize can be transferred to that Entrant. Endeavour Foundation may but is not obligated to assist. If
such approval is not obtained or not obtained within a reasonable time as determined by Endeavour Foundation, the
Entrant is deemed to have elected to accept an alternate prize as negotiated in good faith between the winner and
Endeavour Foundation. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for payment of any taxes or levies imposed as a
consequence of acquisition of land by a foreign person.
7. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for any entry not received by it during the Lottery Period regardless of the
reason. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No
responsibility will be taken for lost tickets, late or misdirected entries. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for
technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all
8. To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must purchase one or more tickets from Endeavour Foundation and
correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. The number of tickets available
will range from 500,000 (single-ticket purchases) to 750,000 (if bundle purchases occur).
Endeavour Foundation may in its absolute discretion apply for additional tickets from the licensing authority prior to
the commencement of Lottery Period. Each correctly completed ticket purchased from Endeavour Foundation will be
included in the random draw process.
9. The following pricing structure applies to a single transaction: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets;
$50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction.
Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
10. In the event an order to purchase a ticket is received after the end of the Lottery Period or the draw is sold out,
the order will be automatically entered in lottery #426. Where tickets are purchased and payment tendered by
cheque, that cheque must be received no later than five business days prior to the end of the Lottery Period and must
clear prior to the end of the Lottery Period. Where payment tendered by cheque is received less than five business
days prior to the end of the Lottery Period, the ticket/s will be issued in lottery #426.
D. DRAW AND PRIZES
a. PRIZES: #425 Endeavour Foundation Lottery 1st Prize: Prize Home at 19 Ridgeview Place, Woombye QLD 4559:
Prize home House + land value: $1,050,000, interior design $115,000, electrical goods, BBQ, plants $8,614.93, capital
improvements $30,563, workshop fit-out $2,695.82, pool table $1,899.99, Q Art $2300, Alarm system $2,732.75,
Legal transfer and valuation $7,140, $5,000 gold bullion for rates and water for the year & $5,000 gold bullion for
travel: Total prize value $1,230,946.49.
I. Fully furnished;
II. Free transfer of title;
III. Security system with 6 months free monitoring
IV. $5,000 Gold bullion for rates and water
V. $5,000 Gold bullion for travel and accommodation
b. Promotional Prize – Early Bird: $5,000 cash directly deposited into the winner’s bank or credit union account
(should a resident from Victoria or New South Wales be drawn the prize will be provided as $5,000 in Gold Bullion).
All customers who purchase a ticket on or by 15th November 2019 are eligible for entry into the Early Bird draw.
c. Promotional Prize: Star Supporter Cash Draw: $10,000 cash (RRP $10,000) cash directly deposited into the
winner’s bank or credit union account. (Should a resident from Victoria or NSW be drawn the prize will be provided as
$10,000 Gold Bullion) All Entrants who have a valid Star Supporter Membership and ticket in Lottery #425 by 11
December 2019 are automatically eligible for entry into the Star Supporter draws.
d. Star Supporter Bonus Car Draw: 2019 Ford Ranger ex Brisbane (RRP $74,734.64). All Entrants who have a valid Star
Supporter Membership and ticket in Lottery #425 by 11 December 2019 are automatically eligible for entry into the
Star Supporter draws.
e. Additional Weekly Draws: All Entrants who have purchased a ticket within the below dates and timeframe will be
entered in that week’s draw only.
1. Purchase a ticket from 12am 9th November 2019 until 11.59pm 15th November 2019 to go into the draw for the
chance to win a Gaming/ Lego Pack – includes Nintendo Switch, PS4 (with 2 x controllers and games) and a
millennium falcon Lego set. Inc $500 gift card to purchase games RRP $2,643.00. Drawn 11am 18th of November
2. Purchase a ticket from 12am 16th November 2019 until 11.59pm 22nd November 2019 to go into a draw for a
b. 2 months of handover if the dwelling, building or structure is not new.
chance to win a his and hers Apple Watch plus an iPad Air with Apple keyboard RRP $2,154.
Drawn 11am 25th of November 2019.
3. Purchase a ticket from 12am 23rd November 2019 until 11.59pm 29th of November 2019 to go into a draw for a
chance to win a Flight Centre voucher RRP $2,000.
Drawn 11am 2nd of December 2019.
4. Purchase a ticket from 12am 30th November 2019 until 11.59pm 6th of December 2019 to go into a draw for a
chance to win $2000 Cash. (Should a resident from Victoria or NSW be drawn the prize will be provided as $2,000
Drawn 11am 9th of December 2019.
5. Purchase a ticket on Thursday the 21st of November 2019 between 12am-11:59pm to go into a draw for a chance
to win 500 Bonus draws tickets RRP $1,700.
Drawn 11am 25th of November 2019.
12 Drawing of all eligible entries other than additional weekly draws during the Lottery Period will take
place by random draws from 11:00am AEST on 18th December 2019 (“Draw Date”). All draws will take place at
Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Avenue, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the
13. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms
and conditions of entry. Endeavour Foundation’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding
on each person who enters. The Entrant will not be notified of any disqualification.
14. The prize winners will be notified by email, phone or registered post and their initials and geographical location
will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on 18th December 2019. Winners have the right to
have their initials remain anonymous.
15. The cost of maintaining the Prize Home is the responsibility of the winner from the date of handover of the house
keys to the winner or after 28 days from the Draw Date, whichever first occurs. Endeavour Foundation will attend to
rectify any defects in the Prize Home accepted by Endeavour Foundation if the winner notifies Endeavour Foundation
of the defect/s within:-
a. 28 days of handover for a new dwelling, building or structure; or
Endeavour Foundation does not accept responsibility for general ‘wear and tear’ or damage after the handover.
Endeavour Foundation will retain the benefit of the builder’s warranties for the period of three months after
handover to allow it to attend to rectify any defect/s.
16. Upon handover of the Prize Home, the winner is responsible for but not limited to the following: all insurances
over the Prize Home including public liability cover; payment for all services to the Prize Home including water,
electricity, telecommunications, internet and gas; the maintenance and upkeep of the prize home; and all other
matters and things usual and incidental to the ownership of land in Australia.
17. Any prizes won by Entrants excluding NSW and ACT residents that have not been claimed within twelve months of
the Draw Date will be sold and the proceeds applied to the Endeavour Foundation’s purposes. Any prize won by
Entrants residing in NSW and ACT, if unclaimed at the end of three months Endeavour Foundation will seek approval
to sell and the proceeds applied to the Endeavour Foundation’s purposes.
18. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. All costs expenses, taxes
levies and imposts associated with the prizes not specifically referred to as being the responsibility of
Endeavour Foundation are the responsibility of the winner. All selling costs and market variations apply
when selling Gold Bullion and are solely the responsibility of the winner. If Endeavour Foundation is unable
to provide the winner with the nominated prize, or the winner is unable to legally own or receive the
nominated prize, Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to substitute the nominated prize with another
prize of the same value in its absolute discretion and subject to any direction of the relevant authority.
19. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Lottery
website are the property of their respective trademark owners. Endeavour Foundation does not represent an
affiliation with any trademark owner referenced on this website. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or
endorse Endeavour Foundation.
20. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on its Lottery website is correct, it does not
warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission,
variation, or error. Users should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the
information and how it may apply to them. Photographs and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and may not
be to scale or depict exact prize detail or size.
21. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant understands and agrees that Endeavour Foundation may use and disclose the
information provided by the Entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in Endeavour
Foundation’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The Entrant agrees that
Endeavour Foundation is permitted to contact the Entrant even after this Lottery ends. If the Entrant wishes to access
or correct the personal information that Endeavour Foundation holds about the Entrant, or if the Entrant does not
wish the information to be disclosed, the Entrant should advise Endeavour Foundation in writing to 33 Corporate
Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
22. To the extent permitted by law including under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed in within schedule 2 of
the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Endeavour Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage of
whatsoever nature howsoever occasioned to any person by, through or in connection with this Lottery (including but
not limited to direct indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury). Endeavour Foundation is not liable
to a winner for the financial consequences (including but not limited to any taxation liability or levy that may accrue
to the winner, impact upon eligibility for or receipt of any pension, benefit allowance, superannuation or similar
entitlement) to the winner arising from winning the prize.
23. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation or its staff members.
24. By purchasing a ticket, the Entrant agrees the laws of Queensland apply to the conduct of the Lottery and the
construction of these terms and conditions.
25. QLD Licence No 29762. ACT Permit No. R19/00376, VIC Permit No 10584/19, NSW Permit No GOCAU/2208.
receive any communication from Endeavour Foundation, please advise us in writing at Endeavour Foundation PO Box
3555 Tingalpa QLD 4173, call customer support 1800 63 40 40 or email firstname.lastname@example.org