Terms & Conditions
Aspire Charity was created as a one stop shop to present a variety of non Profit charity raffles in the one place for your convenience. Winners will be notified by the actual Charity once the draw has taken place. Results will be published on aspirecharity.com once the winner/s has been contacted. Email email@example.com with any questions. Please refer to individual charity terms and conditions for cash prize options in Victoria. Aspire Charity will use your personal information to facilitate the primary purpose for its initial collection of processing your purchase or membership payments. Aspire Charity may also use your information to inform you of new raffles, when draws are closing and results. You may opt out of receiving marketing material or request amendments to your personal information by contacting us on 1300 081 929 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds will not be issued if requested after the draw has taken place. If you purchase ticket/s and request a refund before the draw has taken place it will be approved or declined at Aspire Charity Gaming’s discretion. If the raffle sells out or payment is received after draw close you will automatically be entered into the next draw. If you do not want automatic entry into the next draw please contact us within 7 calendar days of your order being processed so that we can refund your payment. Aspire Ezy Play makes it easy for you to support your favourite charity. By ticking ‘Ezy Play’ at the check-out you are agreeing for Aspire to debit your credit card every month for the amount of your current purchase. You will receive tickets monthly giving you entry into the current raffle. To stop payment at any-time, email email@example.com or contact us on 1300 081 929. Please see below for individual charity terms and conditions.
Alannah & Madeline Foundation Terms and Conditions
FIRST PRIZE: 2 x winners each to win $10,000 Travel Voucher’s or Gold Bullion. TERMS & CONDITIONS Close Date: Monday 18th March 2019. Main Draw Date: 12 Noon AEST Wednesday 20th March 2019. Best Buddies Club. Monthly draws for 1 x member to win $5,000 worth of Gold Bullion Draw 1 at 12 Noon AEST Wednesday 20th February, 2019. Draw 2 at 12 Noon AEST Wednesday 20th March 2019. Drawn: at 36 Industrial Ave, Molendinar QLD 4214. Results are published in the public notices of The Australian on Wednesday 27th March 2019. All winners will be notified by telephone and mail. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted to enter. Permit No. 10013/19 Permit No. ACT R 19/00221. Subject to availability, prizes must be redeemed within 1 month of nomination. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1999, Lotteries and Arts Unions Amendment Act 2007 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1999. All images used to portray the prizes are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize details or size unless otherwise stated, prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The redraw will take place at 12pm AEST on 20th June 2019 at 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar QLD 4214. Maximum of 6,000 tickets to be sold in ACT. For information on how to play responsibly, call the gambling help-line on 1800 858 858. Maximum of 25,000 tickets to be sold in VIC. Aspire Non Profit Consulting, ACN 103099752, is a trader of The Alannah & Madeline Foundation and will engage Adflex Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 1, Suite 3, 288A Victoria St, Richmond, 3121 VIC for same purpose. Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd contact details are: 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar, QLD, 4214. P: 07 56306252 F: 07 55389184 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.aspireconsulting.com.au Mr Steven Banks of Aspire Non Profit Consulting is the Promotor on behalf of The Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
Act for Kids Platinum Class Lottery Terms and Conditions
FIRST PRIZE: Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class GLC250 4MATIC SUV valued at $92,324.93 RRP or Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sedan FL valued at $92,324.93 RRP. Plus up to $2,500 towards CTP insurance, motor vehicle registration, accommodation and flights to pick up your vehicle, or transport the vehicle to you. Mercedes-Benz prizes delivered ex Brisbane, Australia and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUE: Up to $139,824.93 Platinum Class Lottery No. 78 Closes: 12 midnight AEST, 15/04/2019. Drawn: 12 noon AEST, Thursday 18/04/2019. Drawn at Level 1, 8 Gardner Place, Milton Qld 4064. ABN 98 142 986 767. The public are welcomed to attend. Results published in the public notices of The Australian on 24/04/2019. Maximum of 8,000 tickets issued. Entry is open to supporters who are 18 years of age or older. Act for Kids directors, executive staff, employees and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter. See our website platinumclass.com.au/lottery/terms-and-conditions for full terms and conditions and eligibility to enter. QLD Licence No. 126802. Vic Permit No. 10029/19. Photographs used are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict details of actual prizes. For information on how to play responsibly, call the gambling help-line on 1800 858 858.
Act for Kids Victoria Terms and Conditions
FIRST PRIZE: 2 x winners each to win $10,000 Travel Voucher’s or Gold Bullion. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Close Date: Monday 18th March 2019. Draw Date: 12 Noon AEST Wednesday 20th March 2019. DRAWN: at 36 Industrial Ave, Molendinar QLD 4214. Results are published in the public notices of The Australian on Wednesday 27th March 2019. All winners will be notified by telephone and mail. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted to enter. Permit No. VIC 10001/19. Maximum of 20,000 tickets to be sold in VIC. Subject to availability, prizes must be redeemed within 1 month of nomination. The Gold Bullion market price is valued at $10,000 at time of draw, selling cost and market variations apply. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1999,Lotteries and Arts Unions Amendment Act 2007 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1999. All images used to portray the prizes are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize details or size unless otherwise stated, prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. For privacy information go to www.actforkidsraffle.com.au.
Cerebral Palsy Alliance Raffle Terms and Conditions
FIRST PRIZE OPTION 1: Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport 2L petrol 5 door hatch manual valued at $26,438 RRP Includes Stamp Duty, Registration & CTP Insurance. FIRST PRIZE OPTION 2: $20,000* Cash credited to your nominated bank account) ALLIANCE PLUS MEMBERS WEEKLY CASH DRAW: Each Friday (excluding national public holidays) for the duration of each campaign, there will be a draw exclusive to Alliance Plus members, to win $1,000 cash*. Where a national public holiday falls, the draw will be the next available business day. ALLIANCE PLUS MEMBERS BONUS TICKETS DRAW: Drawn: 18th January 2019. 15 Draws of $1,000.00 worth of bonus tickets in draw 111. Terms & Conditions: Full membership will be charged each month on the 1st Tuesday of every month. As an Alliance Plus member you are automatically entered in 6 Major lotteries each year. You will also be entered into 46 annual Alliance Plus “members only” draws, worth $1,000 cash* each draw. Draw 111 will consist of 8 of these draws. *If the winner/s are from the State of Victoria gold bullion will be issued in replacement of Cash There are 300,000 tickets available for sale. Draw Close Date: 12 Noon AEST Thursday 21st February 2019. Draw Date: 12 Noon AEST Friday 22nd February 2019 Drawn: at 36 Industrial Ave, Molendinar QLD 4214. Results are published in the public notices of The Australian on Friday 1st March 2019. All winners will be notified by telephone and mail. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted to enter. VIC Minor Gaming permit number VIC 10745/18. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1999, Lotteries and Arts Unions Amendment Act 2007 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1999 (Charitable Fundraising Number 10943). For full terms and conditions, please visit our website www.cerebralpalsyraffles.com.au. All images used to portray the prizes are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize details or size unless otherwise stated, the vehicle is ex. NSW. The car if chosen is not transferable or redeemable for cash, and vehicle will be supplied by chosen supplier of Cerebral Palsy Alliance. Fundraising services provided by Aspire Non Profit Consulting ABN 76 103 099 752, Victorian Commercial Raffle Operators Licence is held by Loftus Vision. 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar QLD 4214 Ph: 07 5630 6252 Fax: 02 9280 0073 Email: email@example.com Website: www.aspireconsulting.com.au.
House with No Steps Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date: 6PM Monday 25th February 2019 2. Prizes drawn at 2PM on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at HWNS Fundraising office 49 Blackbutts Road Belrose NSW 2085 3. Winners will be notified the day of the draw by telephone and official letter. 4. Results will be advertised in the public notices section of The Australian and on our website Friday 8th March 2019. 5. Cash payment will be made to the winners by a crossed cheque payable to the prize winner or if the prize winner requests by electronic funds transfer to an account nominated by the prize winner. 6. All prizes in the lottery must be distributed or allocated as approved. If a prize is not claimed within 3 months House with No Steps must draw another winning ticket or entry. The redraw will take place at 2pm on May 27th 2019 via random electronic generator at HWNS Fundraising office 49 Blackbutts Road Belrose NSW 2085. A project of House with No Steps, Australia. ABN – 31 001 813 403; CFN – 13051. For any raffle enquiries please contact HWNS Fundraising office Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. House with No Steps, Head Office, 49 Blackbutts Road, Belrose NSW 2085 PH: 02 9451 1511 www.hwns.com.au ACT Permit number Permit No ACT R 18/00200. How to help Freecall: 1800 068 064.
Make-A-Wish Australia Terms and Conditions
First Prize $10,000.00 cashable gold bullion. Lottery 02 Closes March 27, 2019 at 12:00pm AEST midnight and will be drawn March 29, 2019 at 12:00noon AEST at 36 Industrial Avenue, Molendinar QLD 4214. Winner will be notified the day of the draw by telephone and official letter. Results will be advertised in the public notices of The Australian on Wednesday April 3, 2019 and on our website (www.makeawishraffles.com.au). Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1999, Lotteries and Arts Unions Amendment Act 2007 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1999. All images used to portray the prizes are for display purposes only and may not depict exact prize details or size unless otherwise stated, prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted to enter. If a prize is not claimed within 3 months a redraw will take place at 2pm AEST on June 28, 2019 via random electronic generator at 36 Industrial Avenue, Molendinar QLD 4214. Aspire Non Profit Consulting, ACN 103099752, is a trader of Make-a-Wish Australia® and will engage LMS Thinking Australia Pty Ltd, GPO Box 584, Sydney, NSW 2001 for same purpose. Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd contact details are: 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar, QLD, 4214. P: 07 56306252 F: 07 55389184 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.aspireconsulting. com.au Mr Steven Banks of Aspire Non Profit Consulting is the Promotor on behalf of Make-A-Wish Australia®. For information on how to play responsibly, call the gambling help-line on 1800 858 858.
Endeavour Foundation Terms and Conditions
A. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Endeavour Lottery #420 (“the Lottery“) is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173. The Lottery is promoted in aid of Endeavour Foundation’s charitable causes. Further information concerning the Lottery can be obtained from Endeavour Foundation on 1800 63 40 40.
B. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. The following information details the conditions of entry into this Lottery including all relevant prize details. By purchasing a ticket, it is deemed that all terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted by the person whose name is completed on the ticket or in the entry mechanism as the entrant (“Entrant”).
3. The Lottery will be open from 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST“) on 25th January 2019 and will continue until 7:00pm AEST on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 (“Lottery Period“).
4. Entry in the Lottery is open to all Australian citizens and foreign persons (a foreign person being as defined within the Foreign Acquisition and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth)) (“the Act”) who are at least 18 years old except the following persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Endeavour Foundation Board of Directors or the management committee and any member of their immediate family (defined as the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the person) ; persons directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art union and any member of their immediate family executive staff and their immediate family; Endeavour Foundation lotteries staff and their immediate family; information systems staff and their immediate family; and the internal auditor/s and their immediate family and those persons otherwise excluded by operation of the Charitable and Non – Profit Gaming Rule 2010 (Qld);
5. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant warrants they are not prohibited from accepting the prize. Lottery prizes are only transferrable to the winner named on the ticket. Lottery winners may be required by Endeavour Foundation to travel to its Brisbane office to claim the Lottery prize and effect handover of the prize. The cost and expense associated with any travel to the Brisbane office are to be borne by the winner.
6. Where the prize is land in Australia, an Entrant who is a foreign person and drawn as the winner of the Prize Home may be required to obtain approval (at that Entrant’s own cost) from the relevant authority/s under the Act (and related or replacement legislation relevant to the acquisition of land by foreign persons as in force at the Draw Date) to acquire and hold land in Australia, prior to being eligible to receive that prize. If such approval is required, that Entrant must promptly make application to the relevant authority and obtain requisite approval within a reasonable time before that prize can be transferred to that Entrant. Endeavour Foundation may but is not obligated to assist. If such approval is not obtained or not obtained within a reasonable time as determined by Endeavour Foundation, the Entrant is deemed to have elected to accept an alternate prize as negotiated in good faith between the winner and Endeavour Foundation. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for payment of any taxes or levies imposed as a consequence of acquisition of land by a foreign person.
7. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for any entry not received by it during the Lottery Period regardless of the reason. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility will be taken for lost tickets, late or misdirected entries. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
C. TICKETS 8. To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must purchase one or more tickets from Endeavour Foundation and correctly complete the details required on the ticket order form or online entry form. The number of tickets available will range from 500,000 (single-ticket purchases) to 660,000 (if bundle purchases occur).
Endeavour Foundation may in its absolute discretion apply for additional tickets from the licensing authority prior to the commencement of Lottery Period. Each correctly completed ticket purchased from Endeavour Foundation will be included in the random draw process.
9. The following pricing structure applies to a single transaction: $10 for 1 ticket; $20 for 2 tickets; $30 for 4 tickets; $50 for 10 tickets; $60 for 14 tickets; $100 for 30 tickets. Bundled tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Lottery tickets and gift tickets cannot be combined for bundled pricing options.
10. In the event an order to purchase a ticket is received after the end of the Lottery Period or the draw is sold out, the order will be automatically entered in lottery #421. Where tickets are purchased and payment tendered by cheque, that cheque must be received no later than five business days prior to the end of the Lottery Period and must clear prior to the end of the Lottery Period. Where payment tendered by cheque is received less than five business days prior to the end of the Lottery Period, the ticket/s will be issued in lottery #421.
D. DRAW AND PRIZES
a. First Prize: Prize Home at 10 Binnea Street, Yaroomba : Prize home House + land value: $1,150,000, interior design $105,500, electrical goods & BBQ $4,958, Q Art and plants $784, Alarm system $2,732.75, Legal transfer $6,700, $5,000 gold bullion for rates and water for the year & $5,000 gold bullion for travel:
total prize value $1,280,674.75.
I. Fully furnished;
II. Free transfer of title;
III. Security system with 6 months free monitoring
IV. $5,000 gold bullion for rates and water
V. $5,000 Gold bullion for travel and accommodation
b. Promotional Prize: Early Bird: $5,000 cash (RRP $5,000). The Promotional Prize is supplied via a Bank Transfer to the winner after identification and copy of tickets has been supplied. All Entrants who purchase a ticket on or by 6th March 2019 are automatically eligible for entry into the Early Bird draw (Should a resident from Victoria or NSW be drawn the prize will be provided as $5,000 Gold Bullion).
12. Drawing of all eligible entries during the Lottery Period will take place by random draws from 11:00am AEST on 10th April 2019 (“Draw Date“). All draws will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Avenue, Cannon Hill, Queensland. Members of the public are invited to the draw.
13. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. Endeavour Foundation’s decision in relation to any
aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. The Entrant will not be notified of any disqualification.
14. The prize winners will be notified by registered post and their initials and geographical location will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on 10th April 2019 and in The Courier-Mail – 13th April 2019. Winners have the right to have their initials remain anonymous.
15. The cost of maintaining the Prize Home is the responsibility of the winner from the date of handover of the house keys to the winner or after 28 days from the Draw Date, whichever first occurs. Endeavour Foundation will attend to rectify any defects in the Prize Home accepted by Endeavour Foundation if the winner notifies Endeavour Foundation of the defect/s within:-
a. 28 days of handover for a new dwelling, building or structure; or
b. 3 months of handover if the dwelling, building or structure is not new.
Endeavour Foundation does not accept responsibility for general ‘wear and tear’ or damage after the handover. Endeavour Foundation will retain the benefit of the builder’s warranties for the period of three months after handover to allow it to attend to rectify any defect/s.
16. Upon handover of the Prize Home, the winner is responsible for but not limited to the following: all insurances over the Prize Home including public liability cover; payment for all services to the Prize Home including water, electricity, telecommunications, internet and gas; the maintenance and upkeep of the prize home; and all other matters and things usual and incidental to the ownership of land in Australia.
17. Any prizes won by Entrants excluding NSW and ACT residents that have not been claimed within twelve months of the Draw Date will be sold and the proceeds applied to the Endeavour Foundation’s purposes. Any prize won by Entrants residing in NSW, if unclaimed at the end of three months Endeavour Foundation will seek approval to sell and the proceeds applied to the Endeavour Foundation’s purposes.
18. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. All costs expenses, taxes levies and imposts associated with the prizes not specifically referred to as being the responsibility of Endeavour Foundation are the responsibility of the winner. If Endeavour Foundation is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, or the winner is unable to legally own or receive the nominated prize, Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to substitute the nominated prize with another prize of the same value in its absolute discretion.
19. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Lottery website are the property of their respective trademark owners. Endeavour Foundation does not represent an affiliation with any trademark owner referenced on this website. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve or endorse Endeavour Foundation.
20. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on its Lottery website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission, variation, or error. Users should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information and how it may apply to them. Photographs and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale or depict exact prize detail or size.
21. By entering the Lottery, the Entrant understands and agrees that Endeavour Foundation may use and disclose the information provided by the Entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in Endeavour Foundation’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. The Entrant agrees that Endeavour Foundation is permitted to contact the Entrant even after this Lottery ends. If the Entrant wishes to access or correct the personal information that Endeavour Foundation holds about the Entrant, or if the Entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the Entrant should advise Endeavour Foundation in writing to 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
22. To the extent permitted by law including under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed in within schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Endeavour Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature howsoever occasioned to any person by, through or in connection with this Lottery (including but not limited to direct indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury). Endeavour Foundation is not liable to a winner for the financial consequences (including but not limited to any taxation liability or levy that may accrue to the winner, impact upon eligibility for or receipt of any pension, benefit allowance, superannuation or similar entitlement) to the winner arising from winning the prize.
23. Lottery themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation or its staff members.
24. By purchasing a ticket, the Entrant agrees the laws of Queensland apply to the conduct of the Lottery and the construction of these terms and conditions.
25. QLD Licence No 29762. ACT Permit No. R18/00203, VIC Permit No. 10700/18, NSW Permit No GOCAU/2091.
Guide Dogs Vic Raffle Terms and conditions
Guide Dogs Victoria. ABN 68 004 621 46. 2-6 Chandler Highway, Kew VIC 3101. RAFFLE CLOSES: 12am 11/04/2019 RAFFLE DRAWN: 1pm 12/04/2019. 36 Industrial Ave, Molendinar, QLD, 4214. All winners will be notified by telephone and email or mail. RESULT PUBLISHED: 18/04/2019 in The Australian and guidedogsvictoriaraffle.co.au. 1. No persons under 18 years of age are permitted to enter. Victorian Permit Number : 10064/19. Conducted under provisions of the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1999, Lotteries and Arts Unions Amendment Act 2007 and the Charitable Fundraising Act 1999. 2. Maximum tickets available: 60,000. 3. Raffle tickets are not tax deductible. PRIZES: The winner’s choice of either; – $20,000 worth of Gold Bullion. The Gold Bullion market price is valued at $20,000 at time of draw, selling cost and market variations apply. A vehicle valued at $20,000, from Guide Dogs selected retailer, the vehicle is ex VIC and includes on-road costs (stamp duty, registration and compulsory third-party insurance). Any unused portion will be forfeited, or a $20,000 travel voucher, issued by Guide Dogs retailer. 4. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. 5. Major prize to be delivered to the winner within 3 months after the draw date. 6. If you purchase a raffle ticket and change your mind before the draw date, Guide Dogs Victoria may (in its discretion) provide a refund for the ticket. If the raffle sells out or if payment is received after the closing time, then unless you request otherwise, your payment will be automatically entered into the next raffle and you will receive new ticket numbers once the raffle starts and the payment is processed.7. Fundraising services provided by Aspire Non Profit Consulting ABN 76 103 099 752, Victorian Commercial Raffle Operators Licence is held by Loftus Vision. 36 Industrial Avenue Molendinar QLD 4214 Ph.: 07 5630 6252 Fax: 02 9280 0073.